Welcome to Cisco Metapod. We are glad you are partnering with us on your cloud journey.
To get started with Cisco Metapod, here are a few entry points:
- To study the architecture, read the validated design document, Metapod Controller Installation Guide.
- To log into the Dashboard, open your browser to the URL configured by your Metapod team, enter your credentials, and log in. Read How can I use an OpenStack cloud? to learn more about the Dashboard.
- To see the shape and size of your existing Metapod cloud, try Get to Know Your Cloud.
- To create users and set quotas on an existing Metapod installation, read Manage projects, users, and roles and Manage quotas.
- To launch applications on a Metapod cloud, use the Orchestration management tool.
- To try before you decide, there are several trial installations available through Cisco partner organizations. Please contact your account manager for details.
Cisco Metapod Controller Installation Guide
The Cisco Metapod Controller Bundle provides a validated architecture for deploying the Cisco Metapod service, and the ability to grow incrementally as capacity needs change. This combination of the Cisco UCS platform and an OpenStack private cloud accelerates your IT by enabling faster deployments, greater flexibility of choice, efficiency, and lower risk.
This Cisco Validated Design document provides design and implementation guidance for deploying the Cisco Metapod Controller Bundle to enable multi-tenant cloud services. If you purchased a “Starter,” “General Purpose,” or “High Throughput” configuration read the Metapod Controller Installation Guide.