Welcome to Cisco Metacloud. We are glad you are partnering with us on your cloud journey.
To get started with Cisco Metacloud, here are a few entry points:
- Metacloud Pre-deployment Checklist—Ensure you have everything you need for a successful Metacloud Installation.
- Metacloud Controller Installation Guide—Study the architecture with the validated design document. You can also download the Installation Guide.
- Metacloud User Guide—Learn more about the Dashboard. To log into the Dashboard, open your browser to the URL configured by your Metacloud team, enter your credentials, and log in.
- Metacloud Administrator Guide—See the shape and size of your existing Metacloud cloud.
- Orchestration management tool—Launch applications on a Metacloud cloud.
- To try before you decide, there are several trial installations available through Cisco partner organizations. Please contact your account manager for details.
Cisco Metacloud Controller Installation Guide
The Cisco Metacloud Controller Bundle provides a validated architecture for deploying the Cisco Metacloud service, and the ability to grow incrementally as capacity needs change. This combination of the Cisco UCS platform and an OpenStack private cloud accelerates your IT by enabling faster deployments, greater flexibility of choice, efficiency, and lower risk.
This Cisco Validated Design document provides design and implementation guidance for deploying the Cisco Metacloud Controller Bundle to enable multi-tenant cloud services. If you purchased a Starter, General Purpose, or High Throughput configuration, you can download the current version of the guide, Metacloud Controller Installation Guide.
You can reach the Metacloud team using the following links:
- Metacloud Support Portal—Contact the Metacloud Support team. If you have an account, you can visit the Support portal to file a request for support or search the knowledge base for relevant support articles.
- Metacloud Documentation Team—Contact the Metacloud Documentation team to make suggestions and provide feedback about Metacloud documentation.