Cisco Metacloud releases contain bug fixes, feature updates, and security updates.
Feature Updates 2014.1.7.6
The following improvements have been implemented in version 2014.1.7.6:
- You can now run IP and iSCSI interfaces on different VLANs on SolidFire servers.
- You can now delete a heat stack after removing all of its resources.
Feature Update 2014.1.7.5
The following improvement has been implemented in version 2014.1.7.5:
An XML update now enables successful live migrations and snaphots.
Feature Updates 2014.1.7.4
The following improvements have been implemented in version 2014.1.7.4:
- An SSL vulnerability that could allow DoS and DDoS attcks, has been removed.
- The SolidFire driver now properly handles iSCSI access failure when you create an image cache volume.
- Networking service ports are no longer deleted when you detach VMs from a network.
- Volume Quotas now correctly display on the Launch Instance panel.
- When you launch an instance, the volume storage chart now correctly uses the minimum disk size required by the flavor.
- You can now correctly migrate instances that have deleted users.
- VM network usage statistics are now correctly reported in the Dashboard.
- Flavors created that have a disk size lower than the size of the image being used now correctly display as available in the Dashboard.
Feature Updates 2014.1.7.3
The following improvements have been implemented in version 2014.1.7.3:
- L2 anti-spoof protection now prevents packets from bypassing the filtering to spoof MAC addresses.
- The Networking service now uses MD5 authentication per interface between routers.
- Snapshots of running instances now work correctly.
- The stunnel console proxy now supports TLS v1.1. TLS v1.0 is no longer supported.
- Network Topology page in the Dashboard now correctly displays routers.
- Project membership now correctly matches between CLI and Dashboard when changes are made.
- Volumes and volume snapshots now correctly display in the quota calculation in the Dashboard.
Feature Updates 2014.1.7.2
The following improvements have been implemented in version 2014.1.7.2:
- You can now correctly use a CentOS ISO image file to launch new instances.
- The Block Storage service now correctly uses the
volume_tmp_dirparameter for volume conversion on Ceph storage servers.
Feaure Update 2014.1.7.1
The following improvement has been implemented in version 2014.1.7.1:
An out-of-bounds read/write access vulnerability that could enable a user to escape into another VM on the same hypervisor, has been removed.
Feature Updates 2014.1.7.0
The following improvements have been implemented in version 2014.1.7.0:
- You can now use the Networking service to create an external network to handle a network address translation (NAT) server failover.
- You can now accurately check valid users against an LDAP group.
openrc.shfile now contains the correct Image service URL
for your instance.
Supported API Versions
Supported OpenStack Projects and Versions
Supported Image Types
|Image Storage Location||Local Storage||NFS-backed Storage||Ceph-backed Storage|
|QCOW2 (KVM, Xen)||x||x||N/A|