Cisco Metacloud releases contain bug fixes, feature updates, and security updates.
The following improvements have been implemented in version 2014.1.7.6:
- You can now run IP and iSCSI interfaces on different VLANs on SolidFire servers.
- You can now delete a heat stack after removing all of its resources.
The following improvement has been implemented in version 2014.1.7.5:
An XML update now enables successful live migrations and snaphots.
The following improvements have been implemented in version 2014.1.7.4:
- An SSL vulnerability that could allow DoS and DDoS attcks, has been removed.
- The SolidFire driver now properly handles iSCSI access failure when you create an image cache volume.
- Networking service ports are no longer deleted when you detach VMs from a network.
- Volume Quotas now correctly display on the Launch Instance panel.
- When you launch an instance, the volume storage chart now correctly uses the minimum disk size required by the flavor.
- You can now correctly migrate instances that have deleted users.
- VM network usage statistics are now correctly reported in the Dashboard.
- Flavors created that have a disk size lower than the size of the image being used now correctly display as available in the Dashboard.
The following improvements have been implemented in version 2014.1.7.3:
- L2 anti-spoof protection now prevents packets from bypassing the filtering to spoof MAC addresses.
- The Networking service now uses MD5 authentication per interface between routers.
- Snapshots of running instances now work correctly.
- The stunnel console proxy now supports TLS v1.1. TLS v1.0 is no longer supported.
- Network Topology page in the Dashboard now correctly displays routers.
- Project membership now correctly matches between CLI and Dashboard when changes are made.
- Volumes and volume snapshots now correctly display in the quota calculation in the Dashboard.
The following improvements have been implemented in version 2014.1.7.2:
- You can now correctly use a CentOS ISO image file to launch new instances.
- The Block Storage service now correctly uses the
volume_tmp_dirparameter for volume conversion on Ceph storage servers.
The following improvement has been implemented in version 2014.1.7.1:
An out-of-bounds read/write access vulnerability that could enable a user to escape into another VM on the same hypervisor, has been removed.
The following improvements have been implemented in version 2014.1.7.0:
- You can now use the Networking service to create an external network to handle a network address translation (NAT) server failover.
- You can now accurately check valid users against an LDAP group.
openrc.shfile now contains the correct Image service URL
for your instance.